SIX QUESTIONS YOU MUST KNOW THE ANSWER TO BEFORE
Alan offers this educational seminar to employers in South East Nebraska. This is a NEW VOLUNTARY EMPLOYEE BENEFIT designed to help those over 50 and/or within 10 years of retirement retire with more confidence and less stress.
PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT HAS CHANGED!
My father retired in 1986 - a little over 30 years ago. Do you know what he did to get ready to retire?
1. Signed up for his pension with his employer
2. Signed up for his Social Security Retirement Benefits
3. Signed up for Medicare
4. Purchased a Medicare Supplement
5. Headed for the golf course
Oh by the way-CD’s were paying 7.25%
TODAY PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT IS MUCH MORE COMPLICATED
The retirement decisions you make will impact the rest of your life!
Make sure they are correct.
Six Questions You Must Answer Before You Retire
-Have you ever set off on a road trip without a map?
-Have you ever baked a cake without consulting a recipe
-Have you built a house without blueprints?
Why would you retire without a plan for how to deal with your money and your life in retirement?
Hello, I am Alan Kuzma CLU ChFC. I have been helping clients plan their ideal retirement since 1973, and I’ve learned a thing or two about finances and planning for the future.
Who: Should attend - those 50 years old and above that want to learn what to do to prepare for retirement.
What you will learn:
1. When can I retire without running out of money?
2. How long can I maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
3. What happens to our retirement when the first spouse dies?
4. What happens to our retirement in the event of chronic illness?
5. What happens to our retirement if the stock market corrects like in 2008?
What you will receive:
1. Written retirement income plan that answers the six questions.
2. Social Security Timing report-of the 254 election options for a married couple,
what is the right one for me?
3. 401k asset rebalance that matches your risk tolerance.
Don’t face this important decision alone. Call me at 402-438-4200 to sign up for this workshop.
Our Calendar of Events